Bookings for the weekend of 11 & 12 March are closed, check here to see where there are still places available.
- 11/01/2023: launch of the online version of the interior visits
- 11/01/2023: opening of the booking process for individuals with "Expert" packages
- 07/02/2023 at 2pm: opening of booking process for individuals making à la carte choices
The BANAD festival has been awarded the health security label!
The main stages of the booking process are:
1. Create an account (with a username and a password)*
2. Choose the number and type of people for whom you want to book (maximum 5)
3. Choose the guided tours by adding them to your basket
4. Pay for the tours (with cards)
5. Print the tickets received by email
*Previous years' accounts have been deleted in accordance with the RGPD law.
Reservations close at 08.00 on the Friday preceding any given weekend of the festival.
You can still buy single admission tickets at the door on the day for guided tours of buildings that are not fully booked.